1. Running low on digits? Like DF on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for 5000 digits each!
    Be sure to mention your Minecraft username if it's different from your Facebook/Twitter username!
  2. Help DigitalForge grow by posting in our Minecraft Forum thread!
    Don't forget to vote daily & give us a diamond on Planet Minecraft as well!

Infinite Tool Rentals

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by TheMinerNik, Jul 7, 2017.

?

Do you think we should have an Infinite tool rental system?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Infinite Tools, what are they?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheMinerNik

Master

Have you ever wanted to grind your stats with Infinite axes, swords, pickaxes, etc? I have. I'd love to be able to grind stats without having to stop to repair my pick, axe, sword, etc. I've always wanted to OWN an Infinite tool, but never could get enough money to buy one and people on the server, not that they are selfish, don't want to loan their Infinite tools out.

Here's my idea: We add an Infinite tool rental system. The system would be based in either spawn or /warp enchants and would work like this:
    -You right click under the desired tool you want to rent how long you want to rent for and it gives you the item. The item could not be placed into chests nor given out to other players. The tool would have all enchants that the normal, non-Infinite variant would have:
    (Axe: Efficiency V, Sharpness V, Smite V, Bane of Arthropods V, Knockback II, Looting III, etc)
    No Fire Aspect
    (Sword: Sharpness V, Smite V, Bane of Arthropods V, Knockback II, Sweeping Edge III, Looting III, etc) No Fire Aspect
    (Bow: Infinity, Power V, Punch V) No Flame
    You get the point.. Every valid enchant to the max level on every Diamond tool and Bow.

Now here's my idea on payment and stuff:
    After you Right Click the sign and are given the item. You can't put it in chests, backpack, or be given out. If you die with the tool, it stays in your inventory (Or drops to the ground for the player and only the player to pickup). After the time that you have payed for runs out, the item will be stripped from you and, if it hadn't been taken earlier, money will be extracted from your balance.

Having these tool rentals would not only give players more opportunities to get McMMO stats, it would also give people who want to help out a chance to help out without having to take breaks in game. I do have a plan for time limits and pricing, but these are likely to change if this does get implemented:

30mins for 10k
    1h for 17.5k
    4h for 60k (Best deal)

This is just my two cents on a new addition to this server. Feel free to have people look at this and vote.

2. X_N1nja

Master

3. kilplane1

Drifter

Imo it's better when inf items are vote exclussive.

Pisti and SideCrotch like this.
  4. Mimxsaurus

Apprentice

@TheMinerNik Great idea!

It would be super cool if this was a thing!
    Would probably help with keeping the economy good aswell.