Basic Commands: All Servers
- /g | /global - Puts you in global chat.
- /s | /server - Puts you in server chat. Only people on that server (main, skyblock, etc.) can see your message then.
- /msg [player] [message] | /pm [player] [message] - Privately messages the selected player. Doing /msg [player] | /pm [player] allows you to chat with them without having to use the command.
- /r [player] [messages] - Replies to the player you are chatting with.
- /servers - Views a list of all the servers.
- /list - Views online players on the server you are currently on.
- /glist - Views all players on all servers.
Basic Commands: Main
- /rspawn - Teleports you to a random area on the map.
- /spawn - Teleports you to the spawn.
- /backpack - Accesses your backpack, which is an extended inventory. Use with caution or not at all, your backpack can bug out after a server restart.
- /tpa [player] - Requests a player that you teleport to them.
- /tpahere [player] - Requests a player that they teleport to you.
- /money | /bal | /balance - Checks your balance.
- /sell hand - Sells all quantities of the item you are holding in your hand.
- /sell all - Sells everything in your inventory.
- /sell [item] [quantity] - Sells a certain amount of a certain item.
- /worth - Shows how much an item is worth on the market and on the server.
- /market - Brings up the market
- /market search [item | item ID] - Searches for a certain item on the market.
- /market create [price] [quantity] - Puts the item you're holding in your hand on the market.
- /market mail - Brings up your market mail.
- /mcstats - Checks your mcMMO stats.
- /rankup - Ranks you up or shows you the requirements for the next rank if you do not meet the requirements.
- /hunt - Shows your distance from the nearest treasure chest.
- /sethome [name] - Sets a home.
- /home [name] - Teleports you to a home you set.
- /delhome [name] - Deletes a home you set.
- /stats - Views your basic server stats. You can also view that here.
- /t [town] - Gives you basic information of a town.
- /n [nation] - Gives you basic information of a nation.
- /t deposit | /n deposit - Deposits money into a town or nation bank, respectively.
Basic Commands: MobArena
- /ma join [arena] - Joins an open arena.
- /ma leave - Leaves the arena if you are playing or spectating.
- /ma spec [arena] - Allows you to spectate an ongoing MA game.
- /ma arenas - Lists all available arenas.
- /ma players [arena] - Lists all players in an ongoing game.
Basic Commands: Skyblock
- /island - Teleports you to your island or starts a new one if you don't have one.
- /island level - Checks your island's level.
- /island restart - Restarts your island and challenges.
- /island invite [player] - Invites a player to your island.
- /island accept - Accepts an invitation.
- /island rejects - Denies an invitation.
- /island lock - Locks your island so anybody who isn't a member cannot enter.
- /island warp - Warps you to a public island.
- /c - View challenges.
- /c [name] - View challenge information.
- /c complete [name] - Completes a challenge.
Basic Commands: Creative
- /plot claim - Claims an open plot.
- /plot unclaim - Unclaims your plot.
- /plot home - Teleports you to your plot.
- /plot delete - Clears your plot.
- /plot helpers [add|remove] [player] - Adds or removes a player to your plot as a "helper."
- /plot trusted [add|remove] [player] - Adds or removes a player to your plot as a "trusted user."
- WorldEdit may be used on Creative
Basic Commands: Minigames
- /warp mglobby - Takes you to the hub of Minigames.
- /warp temphub - Takes you to the current temporary hub of Minigames, as the main hub is in development.
- /warp ctf - Takes you to the CTF lobby.
- /warp spleef - Takes you to the Spleef lobby.
- /ctf join [arena] - Joins a CTF game.
- /ctf leave - Leaves a CTF game.
- /spleef join spleef[#] - Joins a Spleef game.
- /spleef leave - Leaves a Spleef game.
Basic Commands: Survival Games
- /sg spectate [arena #] - Allows you to spectate an ongoing SG game.
- /sg list - Lists all the players in your current game.
- /sg lq - Leaves a queue if you are in one.
- /sg join - Return to the lobby.
- /sg leave - Leaves a game if you are in one or if you are spectating.
- /sg vote - Votes to start a game.
Basic Commands: SkyWars
- /sw - Views all commands for SkyWars.
- /sw join - Joins the queue for the next game.
- /sw leave - Leaves the queue for the next game or the game if you are in one.
- /sw lobby - Takes you to the lobby.